I currently advise:
I engage with firms in two ways:
1. I can deliver a workshop or a boot camp for your firm
I welcome the opportunity to come to your workplace and give a half-day workshop or a full-day boot camp on the following areas:
1. Leading strategic innovation
2. Using ethnographic methods to uncover customers' (unanticipated) needs
3. Developing new products in high velocity markets
4. Preparing for shifts in the market
5. Understanding culture and how it affects your bottom-line
6. Developing innovative leaders
7. Cross-functional team working
2. I can advise your team
I have undertaken one on one discussions and facilitated meetings to assist firms recognize the importance and power of new ideas and to highlight the desired processes, structures and systems that can turn these ideas into meaningful actions. Based on rigorous research and practical, proven tools and methods, I can help you improve business performance in a variety of ways:
1. How to develop a culture of creativity and innovation in your workplace. Areas of work have included conducting values, culture and commitment audits for improving the rate of innovation and changing how people behave.
2. How to resolve innovation tensions, such as profit vs creativity, structure vs flexibility, individuality vs collectivism, etc.
3. How to use your physical space in order to encourage both the exchange of ideas and knowledge and their translation to tangible marketplace products or services.
For more information, please email me.